Skiing In The Salzkammergut Region
Cross Country Skiing And Skiing At The Styrian Ski Resorts
Skiing in the Salzkammergut Region is as diverse as the mountain landscape surrounding you. Spend happy holidays enjoying skiing and cross country skiing in Austria.
- Ski-region Loser-Sandling in Altaussee: accessible in the space of minutes with the free ski shuttle bus
- Skiing region Tauplitz: sunny high plateau with high altitude cross country skiing track, 20 minutes from Altaussee
- Ski-region Riesneralm: fantastic deep snow slopes 55 minutes from Altaussee
- Skiing region Planneralm: small but beautiful ski-Region perfectly suited for families, 45 kilometres from Altaussee
- Bad Mitterndorf: hot spot for cross country skiing aficionados
Skiing In The Salzkammergut Region: Ski Shuttle, Ski Schools And Ski Rental
The hotels own free shuttle bus will take you to the ski-region Loser-Sandling in the space of a few minutes. The shuttle bus will also take you to Bad Mitterndorf, starting point of many attractive cross country skiing tracks, free of charge.
Skiing in the Salzkammergut Region: beginners will quickly boost their skills on skis or snow board at the ski schools of the individual skiing regions. Perfectly maintained winter sports equipment is available at the ski rental services.
Small and big guests will have tremendous fun tobogganing, ice skating, curling or winter hiking in Altaussee. Winter in Austria is much more than just skiing in the Salzkammergut Region. The team at the Hotel Seevilla will gladly provide recommendations for leisure time activities during your winter break in Styria.
Relaxation At The Hotel Seevilla And Skiing In The Salzkammergut Region
After an exciting day on the slopes the holiday fun has just begun. Enjoy a few laps at the panorama indoor swimming pool or warm up at the sauna or steam bath at your Hotel Seevilla. Soothe tension with a relaxing massage. Explore the culinary delights at the restaurant at the Hotel Seevilla – and enjoy a nice drink at the hotel bar to round off the day!
Are you looking forward to indulging in skiing at the Salzkammergut Region during your next winter holidays in Austria? Send your non-obligation holiday enquiry to the four star superior Hotel Seevilla today.