The panoramic spa: pool, sauna and more
The Seevilla is your special spa hotel in the Styrian Salzkammergut and offers you many ways to relax. An overview of everything our panoramic spa has to offer:
- Indoor pool – the pool impresses with a water temperature of 30°C and a length of 20 metres. Long enough to swim lengths at an athletic pace or to do laps at a comfortable speed.
- Panoramic sauna – you have a view of Lake Altaussee in the pleasant heat of 75°C, whatever the seasonal weather is doing.
- “Lederhosen” organic sauna – it’s all about the traditional item of clothing in the comfortable 55°C temperature here.
- Salt infrared cabin – from the mountain to the Seevilla – salt from the local mine decorates these cabins with a direct view over the lake.
- Marble steam bath – a marble cube at the centre of the sauna area, with a tropical temperature of 45°C and a view of the Styrian Salzkammergut.
To round off your wellness vacation in Austria you can visit one of the thermal baths in close proximity to the hotel.
Wellness vacation in Austria: Discover our range of treatments for every season and all your requirements in our Seevilla ‘Spa’. Choose from our wide selection of wellness massages and body treatments, back and face treatments and cosmetic care.
Karoline and her team treat you to products from BABOR and MARÌAS and refine various treatments with salt from the Altaussee mines and natural pinewood.
Book your treatments before you arrive and take inspiration from our folder.