The Seevilla is AMA-certified
Service and program
- Water revitalised according to the methods of Johann Grander can be enjoyed throughout our establishment.
- Aperitif in the Brahms Parlour every Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 6 p.m. Hostess Ines Gulewicz looks forward to chatting with you in a cosy atmosphere.
- Wednesday – folk music from Aussee accompanies your evening
- Monday and Saturday – piano evening in the Brahms Parlour
We will be happy to bring a literature chest with works by Barbara Frischmuth, Friedrich Torberg and Jakob Wassermann to your room.
THE PANORAMIC SPA:
- Indoor swimming pool (20 metres) with Dirndl tea bar
- Panoramic sauna
- Lederhosen organic sauna
- Salt infrared cabin
- Marble steam bath
- Quiet area with unique view of Lake Altaussee
- Spa area exclusively for hotel guests
- Fitness room on the 5th floor
Further inclusive services in and around the hotel
- Hotel’s own sunbathing area with bathing jetty and direct lake access
- Free use of the tennis court 50 metres away from the hotel
- Free bicycle hire from the hotel
- 20% green fee discount at Ausseerland golf course, four kilometres away from the hotel
- Starting point for countless Ausseerland hikes. The path around Lake Altaussee goes right past the building.
- Free transfer to the Loser mountain ski lifts, the new Tauplitz lifts and the cross-country skiing trails in Bad Mitterndorf.
- Free use of the ice rink (with skate hire) 80 metres away from the hotel.