Summer In Aussee: Explore Places Of Power
Energy Place Hotel Seevilla At Lake Altaussee
Summer in Aussee: discover ancient, mystic places of power during a hiking tour at the Salzkammergut region. An energy place: your wellness & spa hotel, the Seevilla at the lake shore.
Since the earliest times of mankind certain times and places held a deep meaning. Explore a number of places of power during a hiking tour during your summer in Aussee: special places in forests and on hilltops, churches and rocks. Refuel your energies and find your inner balance at energy and fortune places surrounding your Hotel Seevilla. Inner peace replaces tension and fears: leave unwanted “baggage” behind with a ritual at place of power at the Salzkammergut region in Austria.
Energy And Fortune Places: Hiking In Summer In Aussee
Look for the special places of power during your hiking tour in summer in Aussee and trust your instincts. Let old things pass away to make place for the future.
- European pilgrimage trail “Via Nova” at Lake Wolfgang: healing springs at Falkenstein mountain, Celtic place of power
- Stone shrine at the pilgrimage church St. Wolfgang
- Trail to the oldest wooden church in Austria at Kolomansberg mountain near Lake Mondsee, healing springs “Kolomannsbründl”
- Mystic village Hallstatt and Lake Hallstatt
- Ravine at the trail from Lake Grundlsee to Wildgossl, stone age place of worship
- Moon shrine at Buchberg mountain at Lake Traun: mystic connection of sky and earth
- Kumitzberg mountain At Lake Attersee: place of power
- Hermit’s stone near Bad Ischl
- Seewiese pasture at Lake Altaussee
Your Place Of Power Hotel Seevilla During Your Summer In Aussee
Your four star superior Hotel Seevilla was built on a place of power at Lake Altaussee. You do not have to believe it to feel it: holidays in summer in Aussee will do you good and refuel your energies.
Send a non committal enquiry to your four star superior Hotel Seevilla in Altaussee and look forward to explore the places of power at the Salzkammergut region in Austria during a hiking tour in summer in Aussee.